Kragh&Berglund is an architecture studio in the intersection between architecture, landscape and urban environments.
We have a large international scope and pursue an intense exchange between our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Beijing.
We assist clients and other professionals in making the best decisions when it comes to innovative development of cities and landscapes. With critical professionalism and an ethical approach to urban challenges, we create the sustainable environments of the future.
We try to solve an issue, creating as much added value as possible, for the client, the users, the city and the nearby areas.
Our goal is to develop and improve the unique identity of a place in interaction with nature and playful social elements, ensuring increased quality of life for everyone. We know that well-functioning architecture is democratic and social architecture, which is developed in close interaction with the users. And we believe that co-ownership and equality are the foundation of a better and more sustainable society.
• Samaranch memorial Park IOC 1. pris konkurrence 2012
• Børnehuset Midgården, 1. præmie 2012
• Architecture detail technique V cinquiéme facade no 5 EXÉ 2011
• Wangshuang Eco City SCAPE 2011
• Plug N Play 2011 A + U 523
• Caroli Shopping Center, Malmø Sverige, byrumsplan, 1. præmie 2009
• Plug N Play Nyt liv til Ørestaden LANDSKAB 06 2009
• Købmagergade delt 1. pris 2008.
• DTU 326 compute 1. pris konkurrence 2008.
• International New Landscape-sample-we all want to play 2007No.33-Practice Plug N Play
• Sigtuna Loudian town Helene Arkitekten Sverige 04-2006
“Urban space creates life in the city, because they give Copenhageners the opportunity to get out of their apartments and make use of the city’s attractions. This helps to create a community on a local scale. Therefore, it is a huge added value, that the BLOX building and the square in front give something back to the city and the Copenhageners. We can all be thankful and happy for that.”